|Want to help out the wiki & get involved in esports?
Join the wiki's discord server here!
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Team||Golden Modem Squad|
|Social Media & Links|
Gabriel "Gabriel" Funes-Soto is from Houston, Texas. He began playing Halo in 2002 with Halo: CE. His first major tournament was MLG Dallas 2009.
He attended two more events in Halo 4, AGL 5 Nashville and AGL 9 Atlanta he established himself as a very strong player. He and his team got 3rd and 2nd in the two events, impressively remaining within the top 4.
Halo 2: Anniversary
Gabriel joined eLevate at the end of 2014 and was appointed captain of the squad. He would attend UGC St. Louis 2015 with the team where they would finish in 7th. eLevate returned at Gamers For Giving 2015 and improved slightly taking 6th place. Gabriel lead eLevate into the Season 1 Finals at PAX East 2015, where they placed in the 7-8th range.
eLevate made a roster change in the offseason, swapping out Spartan for Str8 SicK. The new squad placed top 12 at Iron Games Atlanta 2015. Following the event, Gabriel announced on Twitter that the eLevate roster had disbanded, making him and his teammates free agents.
Halo 5: Guardians
In an effort to qualify for Halo World Championship 2016, Gabriel ended up on Astral Authority alongside King Nick, Hoaxer and Mr Blakerz. The team qualified for the NA Regional Finals as the 13th seed. At Regionals, Astral finished top 16, failing to qualify for Worlds.
- Uses a recon, no vibe controller setup.
- Favorite version of Halo is Halo 3.
- Enjoys collecting shoes, sports memorabilia, and clothing.
- April 23rd, AGL 5 Paragon vs Severance (1h30m55s)
- April 23rd, AGL 5 Pulse vs Severance Winners Finals (1h19m29s)
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found