|Want to help out the wiki & get involved in esports?
Join the wiki's discord server here!
HCS/North America/Pro League/Fall 2016
The Fall 2016 season of the Halo Championship Series Pro League is a completed series of competition taking place in the North American region from September 14 - December 11, 2016. Halo 5: Guardians is played in 4v4 competition in a mixture of online league matches and offline tournaments. It is held concurrently with the EU Pro League.
LAN events in bold.
- Regular Season - September 14 - November 10, 2016 (Prize Pool: $76,000)
- HCS Orange County 2016 - October 7-9, 2016 (Prize Pool: $20,000)
- ME Las Vegas 2016 - November 18-20, 2016 (Prize Pool: $25,000)
- Relegation - December 10, 2016
- Season Finals - December 10-11, 2016 (Prize Pool: $150,000)