|Halo Championship Series Pro League|
|Halo Championship Series North America|
|HCS Pro League - Fall 2016 Season|
|Organizer||Electronic Sports League|
|Location & Dates|
|Winner|| Team EnVyUs|
|Second|| OpTic Gaming|
|Third|| Team Liquid|
|Fourth|| Str8 Rippin|
The Fall 2016 HCS Pro League is the second season of North America's professional online Halo league, taking place in from September 14 - November 10, 2016. Halo 5: Guardians is played in 4v4 competition.
Following a 25 day transfer period, the regular season pits the eight qualifying teams against eachother in a series of weekly matches. In addition to regular season online play, the Pro League also features two LAN events (HCS Orange County and HCS Las Vegas) during and after the season which pit the teams against eachother and top Open Circuit teams, though these events do not have any effect on the overall standings. The teams finishing with the strongest records at the conclusion of the season qualify for the Season Finals, where they have the opportunity to play for a large prize pool. The bottom teams compete in the Relegation tournament, defending their spots in the following season against the two Open Circuit teams with the strongest records.
- League play
- Double round-robin, best-of-5 series
Game Types and Maps
- Capture the Flag - Coliseum, Fathom, Truth, Stasis
- Strongholds - Eden, Empire, Plaza, The Rig
- Slayer - Coliseum, Eden, Plaza, Regret, The Rig, Truth
Former Str8 Rippin members Tom "Tsquared" Taylor and Kyle "Elamite" Elam are the casters for the Fall 2016 season.
- See here for match-by-match roster breakdowns.
- 1 Counter Logic Gaming roster is acquired by OpTic Gaming
- 2 Former OpTic Gaming roster becomes LOL
- 3 LOL roster is acquired by Str8 Rippin