|Team has disbanded.|
|Sponsor||Sharq Config |
100 Geek Radio
|Social Media & Links|
PuLse Gaming is a French esports organization.
Halo 5: Guardians
PuLse Gaming entered the Halo scene on December 2, 2015, acquiring the Excellence Gaming roster of Norwen "SLG" Le Galloudec, Dorian "CxLii" D'angio, Antony "Rs8" Madeleine and Christopher "KrYsTaLiXx" Madeleine. Competing in the XES France qualifier series for the Halo World Championship Tour: Paris event, PuLse qualified for the event after making it out of its group. Going into the Paris event, PuLse were the only team invited who had not already qualified for the HWC 2016 EMEA Regional Finals through different means, meaning they would qualify for the Finals regardless of their finish. Despite this, PuLse took 1st place at the Paris event. At EMEA Regionals, PuLse were able to make it out of Group Stage, but had a tough draw against FAB Games eSports in the first round of the bracket. They lost a close match, 3-2, narrowly missing out on a trip to Halo World Championship 2016.
Following EMEA Regionals, PuLse replaced Rs8 with Simon "SolaR" Racher, looking to qualify for the Summer 2016 Pro League. They failed in their first attempt in the Summer Qualifier, but made good on their final chance in the Last Chance Qualifier, making it into the League. For the first two weeks of the season, PuLse were confined to the bottom spot in the standings. They looked to improve their fortunes by replacing SolaR with Sonny "Fragxr" Marchaland in the middle of Week 3. The acquisition of Fragxr helped them upset Team Infused in his first match with the team. The next week, PuLse further modified its roster, replacing KrYsTaLiXx with Romain "PuniShR" Leroy. PuLse had another victory the next week, 3-0ing Dinosaurs, but these two victories would be their only success in the Summer season, as they ended up finishing in 6th place and facing Relegation. In Relegation, PuLse were perfect, narrowly defeating French rivals NTSC in Round 1 before sweeping We Know the Secret in Round 2 to secure their spot in the Fall 2016 Season.
PuLse were notably the only team to not make any roster changes during the Transfer Period between the Summer and Fall seasons. This worked out for them, as their chemistry allowed them to finish with a 4-6 record, outplacing VwS Gaming and Prophecy en route to a 4th place finish, good enough to qualify for the Season Finals. At the Finals, they came out slow in a 4-0 loss to FAB Games eSports. In the Losers Semis, they upset Team Vibe 4-1 to clinch at least 3rd place, and went on to face Team Infused, who defeated them 4-2 to end their tournament. Four days after the Finals, PuniShR left PuLse to return to his old organization - Supremacy.. This was followed minutes later by SLG declaring his free agency. He would ultimately end up joining Supremacy. Four days later, CxLii joined PuniShR on Supremacy. Fragxr finally followed suit on January 2, joining Supremacy alongside his former teammates.
- January 3, 17th - 32nd place in Europe Qualifier #1.
- January 10, 3rd - 4th place in Europe Qualifier #2.
- January 17, 5th - 8th place in Europe Qualifier #3.
- January 23, 1st place at Halo World Championship Tour: Paris. Team qualifies for EMEA Regional Finals.
- February 6, 5th - 8th place at EMEA Regional Finals.
- Rs8 leaves. SolaR joins.
- May 8, 5th - 6th place in Summer Qualifier. Team qualifies for Last Chance Qualifier.
- May 21, 1st - 2nd place in Last Chance Qualifier. Team qualifies for Pro League.
- June 16, SolaR is released. Fragxr joins.
- June 17, Punishr joins as sub for KrYsTaLiX.
- June 22, KrYsTaLiX is released. Punishr joins.
- July 1, 6th place in Summer 2016 Pro League Regular Season. Team qualifies for Relegation.
- July 23, 1st place in Relegation. Team qualifies for Fall 2016 Pro League Regular Season.
- November 3, 4th place in HCS Pro League - Fall 2016 Season. Team qualifies for Season Finals.
- December 4, 3rd place at Season Finals.
- December 8, PuniShR leaves.
- December 8, SLG leaves.
- December 12, CxLii leaves.
- December 2, Halo Division formed - SLG, KrYsTaLiXx, CxLii and RS8 join.
- December 7, 5th - 8th place in XES Championship France Cup 6.
- December 9, 1st place in XES Championship France Cup 7.
- December 14, 1st place in XES Championship France Cup 8.
- December 16, 1st - 2nd place in XES Championship France Group B. Team qualifies for Halo World Championship Tour: Paris.
|SLG||Norwen Le Galloudec||Supremacy|
|KrYsTaLiXx||Christopher Madeleine||MDR 2|
|Mephisto||Adrian Pohlmann||Team Vitality|
|End Date||Game||Place||Prize||Event||Players (Coach)|
|December 4, 2016||3||$8,000||HCS Pro League - Fall 2016 Finals||SLG • CxLii • Fragxr • PuniShR|
|November 3, 2016||4||$5,000||HCS Pro League - Fall 2016 Season||SLG • CxLii • Fragxr • PuniShR|
|July 23, 2016||1||Q||HCS Pro League - Summer 2016 Relegation||SLG • CxLii • Fragxr • PuniShR|
|July 1, 2016||6||$3,000||HCS Pro League - Summer 2016 Season||SLG • CxLii • Fragxr • PuniShR|
|May 21, 2016||1||Q||HCS Pro League - Summer 2016 LCQ||SLG • CxLii • KrYsTaLiXx • SolaR|
|May 8, 2016||5 - 6||NQ||HCS Pro League - Summer 2016 Qualifier||SLG • CxLii • KrYsTaLiXx • SolaR|
|February 7, 2016||5 - 8||NQ||HWC EMEA Regional Finals 2016||SLG • CxLii • KrYsTaLiXx • Rs8|
|January 23, 2016||1||€10,000||Halo World Championship Tour: Paris||RS8 • SLG • CxLii • KrYsTaLiXx|
|1||Q||XES Championship France 2016 - Group Stage||RS8 • SLG • CxLii • KrYsTaLiXx|