|Want to help out the wiki & get involved in esports?
Join the wiki's discord server here!
This entry covers the team known as "TBD". For a list of currently unnamed teams, see Unnamed Team.
TBD is a former American Halo team.
Halo 5: Guardians
TBD was formed in the middle of the Esports Minor League Fall 2016 Season following the breakup of the dominant 3sUP squad. The roster consisted of Ezekiel "Prototype" Martinez, Ryan "RyaNoob" Geddes, Troy "DasTroyed" Dusman and Hunter "BabyJ" Schline. They ultimately finished 1st in the ESML season, picking up where 3sUP had left off, and won the ESML Finals as well.
Following Worlds season, CryptiK disbanded. RyaNoob and DasTroyed stuck together and began using the TBD name once again, now playing alongside Cody "ContrA" Szczodrowski and Kyle "Nemassist" Kubina. After finishing 2nd in a placement cup together, the TBD roster was acquired by Oxygen Supremacy.
- Team is formed. Prototype, RyaNoob, DasTroyed and BabyJ join.
- January 28, 33rd - 64th place in NA Qualifier #1.
- February 3, 1st place in Esports Minor League - Fall 2016 Season. Team qualifies for Season Finals.
- February 4, 17th - 32nd place in NA Qualifier #2.
- February 5, 1st place in Esports Minor League - Fall 2016 Finals.
- February 11, 3rd place in NA Qualifier #3.
- February 18, 9th - 16th place in NA Qualifier #4.
- February 25, 17th - 32nd place in NA Qualifier #5.
- March 2, roster acquired by Team CryptiK. Prototype, RyaNoob, DasTroyed and BabyJ leave.
- May 6, team is formed. RyaNoob, DasTroyed, Nemassist and ContrA join.
- May 8, 2nd place in Open Circuit Placement Cup #2.
- May 10, roster acquired by Oxygen Supremacy. RyaNoob, DasTroyed, Nemassist and ContrA leave.
|RyaNoob||Ryan Geddes||Oxygen Supremacy|
|DasTroyed||Troy Dusman||Oxygen Supremacy|
|ContrA||Cody Szczodrowski||Oxygen Supremacy|
|Nemassist||Kyle Kubina||Oxygen Supremacy|
|Prototype||Ezekiel Martinez||Team CryptiK|
|BabyJ||Hunter Schline||Team CryptiK|
- The team's name is short for "to be determined", as they search for an org.
- Team CryptiK's tweet - twitter.com