|Team has disbanded.|
|Org Location|| United Kingdom|
|Social Media & Links|
Team Vibe is an English esports organization co-owned and usually captained by professional Halo player Rob "SeptiQ" Singleton.
Halo 2: Anniversary
Halo 5: Guardians
On June 15, Vibe returned to Halo, acquiring the Realist Tins roster of Rob "SeptiQ" Singleton, Andrew "Ramirez" Corrigan, Max "Riotz" Cottle and Casey "Lunny" Lunn. At the time of acquisition, Realist Tins sat at 5th place out of 6 teams in the HCS Pro League with a 1-3 record. Shortly after, Vibe looked to improve on their standing, releasing Ramirez and picking up Arkel "Snakey" Brown, who had just been released from the #1 team U4X eSports. This pickup coincidentally reunited three fourths of the exceL eSports lineup that had previously qualified for Halo World Championship 2016. Despite spending the first four weeks of the season in the bottom two, Vibe managed to sneak into 4th place at the last second with a 4-6 record and qualify for the Season Finals. At Finals, Vibe finished 3rd, managing to defeat the 2nd ranked Team Infused in the process.
Despite their comeback in the season, Vibe made roster changes for the Fall 2016 season, replacing Lunny and Riotz with Kristopher "Qristola" O'Keefe and Michael "Snipedrone" Juchau. After a grueling season, Vibe finished with a 7-3 record, good enough for 2nd place. At the Season Finals, Vibe came out flat with a 4-1 loss to Team Infused in the first round. In the Losers' Semis, they were again upset by a lower seeded team in the form of PuLse Gaming, ending their season with a 4th place performance.
Almost a month into the offseason, Qristola and Snakey left Team Vibe to join Team Infused. SeptiQ rebuilt the roster shortly after, parting ways with Snipedrone and the old Vibe seed and recruiting three new members in the form of Ryan "Batchford" Batchelor and the returning Ramirez and Lunny. On February 13, the Vibe roster was again acquired by London Conspiracy.
- January 3, 2nd place in UK Qualifier #2
- January 6, 1st place in UK Qualifier #3
- January 10, 3rd - 4th place in UK Qualifier #4
- January 12, Roster acquired by Team Dignitas.
- June 15, Realist Tins roster acquired. SeptiQ, Lunny, Ramirez and Riotz join.
- June 22, Ramirez is released. Snakey joins.
- July 1, 4th place in Summer 2016 Pro League Regular Season. Team qualifies for Season Finals.
- July 24, 3rd place at Season Finals.
- August 21, Lunny and Riotz are released. Snipedrone and Qristola join.
- November 3, 2nd place in HCS Pro League - Fall 2016 Season. Team qualifies for Season Finals.
- December 4, 4th place at HCS Pro League - Fall 2016 Finals.
- February 22, 1st place at EGL Battle of Europe 2015
- February 6, 9th place at PAX East 2015
- March 11, Septic leaves..
- July 19, Chalkie and Ramirez leave.
- August (approx.), Organisation becomes inactive.
- November 12, Team reforms. SeptiQ, Fragby, Fuzion and Respectful join.
- November 29, BlackJack replaces Fragby from starting roster 
- December 20, 2nd place in UK Qualifier #1