|Country of Birth|
|Birthday||November 30, 1999 (age 21)|
|Social Media & Links|
Halo 5: Guardians
Takedown broke out into competitive Halo on Elemental GoonZ consisting of himself, Just Improve, McBob101, and Phayzd. All of his teammates had been playing the game no more than 2-3 months since the game had been out a year or so. They looked to impress players and spectators alike at 2050 Chattanooga. They played against the likes of Pnda Gaming and Hype & Positivity for top 16 but came up short in an insanely close game 5 series. They'd go home with a 17th-24th placing respectively.
Takedown made his way to the ME Las Vegas 2017 qualifier alongside his duo Sleepoligy and attending their first event with rising AMs Simba and Padawin. Premium made a lot of noise at the event knocking out 4 teams including Takedown's former team Elemental GoonZ 3-0. In an intense game 5 Takedown and his team were narrowly short of upsetting top AM team Starboys. This was largely influenced by the stellar performance of Starboys' brand new pickup Slinky having a huge series. Takedown would then be subjected to the likes of Here 4 Fun, a roster consisted of mostly pros including King Nick, Claim, and a recently out of retirement FlamesworD and Hunter Jjx. Every game was close, but unfortunately Here 4 Fun would come out on top 3-1, ending Premium's run at 21st-24th for the event. Takedown made it to the quarter finals for the FFA.
Takedown attended his next event repicking up his successful duo EL HALO ELITE as well as Queso and Painfulness. After breezing through round 1, Takedown got his rematch 2 years after the haunting 2 kill game 5 versus the team that stole top 16 at Chattanooga. Lucent eSports would demolish 3-0 moving onto GB ladder team Zero Chill Gaming led by FFA champion GoldStarBR and his duo GuitarHeroDude. Lucent managed to upset sweep the series 3-0. Their next round would resulted in a loss versus Ryders led by Dallay in a close series. After a hard fought battle Lucent would be knocked out by EdaxPro consisting of top 12 players such as ROB THE TURTLE, Brainstorm, Manny, and Daffs. Lucent would finish top 28 but Takedown would preform much better individually in the free for all placing top 12 knocking out players such as ROB THE TURTLE, JR2, PiLEZ, DarkMatter, and beating 3rd place grand finalist/teammate Queso in the early rounds.
Takedown started off MCC Halo 3 by defeating Goofy and Galaxy in his hometown for the HCS Invitational 2019/FFA/Qualifier qualifying for the grand finals at HCS Invitational 2019/FFA where he defeated Stress and TiZoXiN finishing 6th for $125. It was also at this event where Team Reciprocity, among other pro players and teams vouched giving Takedown semi professional status as a player.
- Takedown has teamed with or competed alongside at events with veteran professionals Bound, Danoxide, Blaze, Burton, Rammyy, Neptune, Shele, Envore, SuperCC, Taulek, Kaiss, BoamX, DRUK, Stress, and WinntuR.
- Takedown has defeated numerous pros in tournaments such as Goofy, ROB THE TURTLE, Kaiss, Nebula, and Stress.
- Takedown has been vouched as a semi professional Halo player by professional and amateur players alike.
- Takedown has won $590 competing in Halo 3.
- Takedown has coached pro teams eRa Eternity, Crowd Pleasers, and GosuCrew.
- Takedown is a 5X major FFA finalist.
- Takedown is the current 5X Austin, TX Microsoft Store Champion winning over $245.
- Takedown has placed Top 16 in tournament play across 3 different Halo titles.
- Takedown is known to get very passionate and loud at events.
- Takedown wears recognizable authentic vintage U.T. Basketball warm-ups at least once every event.
- Takedown was known for having one of the highest game played total hours in Halo 5: Guardians.
Team and Tournament History
FFA Tournament History
|DreamHack Dallas 2019/FFA||> 16||-||LAN|
|HCS Invitational 2019/FFA||6||$125||LAN|
|HCS Invitational 2019/FFA/Qualifier||1||-||LAN|
|MLG New Orleans 2018||12||-||LAN|
|ME Las Vegas 2017||22||-||LAN|