|Team has disbanded.|
|Org Location|| United Kingdom|
|Created||May 1, 2016|
|Disbanded||October 11, 2016|
XMEN is a former European Halo team.
Halo 5: Guardians
XMEN was formed on May 1, 2016 by former Epsilon eSports members James "Jimbo" Bradbrook, Michael "Snipedrone" Juchau alongside former Team Infused members Perry "TuFoxy" Kenyon and Jake "Chalkie" White. As a result of the new team forming, Jimbo and Snipedrone, who had originally secured a spot in the HCS Pro League as members of Epsilon eSports, would have to fight to earn a spot like every other team. Their first opportunity to do so was the online Summer Qualifier. They went undefeated in the bracket, dropping games only to the 2nd place finishing Online Warriors, and secured their spot and first seed in the Pro League. After a 3-3 start to the season, TuFoxy left the team to join 1st place U4X eSports. He was replaced shortly after by Andrew "Ramirez" Corrigan. XMEN would close out the season with an even 5-5 record, good enough for 3rd place.
At the Season Finals, XMEN took 2nd place, losing only to top ranked FAB Games eSports and defeating the higher ranked Team Infused. After the event, Jimbo left the team to join Dinosaurs Snipedrone's departure followed, as he left X-Men to join Team Vibe. In a roster frenzy shortly before the lock, XMEN finalized their roster by picking up Casey "Lunny" Lunn and Dave "Anima" Gross. On October 11, after a 2-2 start to the season, the XMEN roster was acquired by VwS Gaming.
- May 1, team is formed. Jimbo, Snipedrone, Chalkie and TuFoxy join.
- May 8, 1st place in Summer Qualifier. Team qualifies for Pro League.
- June 23, TuFoxy leaves. Ramirez joins.
- July 1, 3rd place in Summer 2016 Pro League Regular Season. Team qualifies for Season Finals.
- July 24, 2nd place at Season Finals.
- August 1, Jimbo leaves.
- August 21, Snipedrone leaves.
- August 25, Lunny and Anima join.
- October 11, roster acquired by VwS Gaming. Ramirez, Lunny, Chalkie and Anima leave.